Little River Heat and Air recommends the iwave system for controlof indoor air quality. The iwave-r in place of uv-c lights or other devices
is a better approach to improving your IAQ (Indoor Air Quality).
The following is an overview of the iwave-r.
I-Wave-R vs. Other Market Options:
|Every Two Years
|Kills Mold, Bacteria & Viruses
|Kills Pathogens in Space
|Reduces Particles in Air
|Universal Voltage (24Vac to 240Vac)
|Simple Universal Mounting Design
|Limited Three Year Warranty
|Produces Detectable Ozone - Irritant
|Produces Other Harmful Byproduct
|Fragile Contains/ Mercury
|Contains Titanium Dioxide - A Respiratory Concern
SELF-CLEANING AIR IONIZATION SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
• Patented self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
• Needlepoint ionization actively treats air in the living space
• For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
• iWave is validated to meet UL 867 ozone requirements
• No maintenance for the life of the iWave
• Patented multi-voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
• Universal mounting with magnets
• Flexible design with no replacement parts
• Reduces certain bacteria and viruses*
• Reduces odors, smoke and other airborne particles
• Keeps coil cleaner
• Programmable cleaning cycle
• Alarm contact option for secondary notification
• UL and cUL recognized
• Three-year limited warranty
With technology installed in over 200,000 applications, iWave-R is a self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bipolar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively treat the supply air, reducing certain bacteria and viruses* in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces smoke, odors (cooking, pet, VOCs), as well as other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air. iWave is validated to meet UL 867 ozone requirements.
iWave-R treats the air in any brand of residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size with no maintenance and no replacement parts. Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-R can be installed inside or outside of duct, or attached magnetically near the indoor fan in the air handler. Simply connect to power using its patented voltage input capability. Install between air filter and cooling coil to treat the indoor coil; as an alternative, the iWave-R can be installed in the supply air. iWave-R always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/cc per polarity (320 million total ions/cc), more than any other ionizer product on the market. Its patented self-cleaning design includes a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5 or 10 days. The iWave-R is factory set to clean every third day which is adequate for a typical installation. iWave-R does not create “black walls” as negative-only ionizer products will do.